Chef-to-the-Stars, Kate McAloon Reveals A-Listers’ Extreme Diet Secrets

0

People always wonder how exactly celebrities manage to maintain themselves especially when it comes to looking and feeling good at all times. That is actually one thing celebrities work hard for, their image is extremely important because their fans are basically the ones paying them. If you have no fans, no one wants to watch you, then no production company or no producers would hire you. The physical appearance of celebrities is the basis of beauty because they are the ones who set the trend when it comes to everything that has to do with beauty and fashion. That is why they must keep themselves looking fit at all times.

Chef McAloon promotes Australian Organics on The Today’s Show

Celebrities do different ways to stay fit, there are some who goes to the gym, go dancing, or does extreme sports. However, despite them having different approaches to staying fit, they all have one thing in common, and that is making sure that they eat healthily. This is not just to basically stay fit, but also to keep them from getting sick. That is why celebrity chef, Kate McAloon revealed what exactly is like to be a celebrity chef, and at the same time what do celebrities eat on their every day lives. Keep reading to find out their secrets.

CELEBRITY CHEF

Kate McAloon is a very well-known celebrity chef. She worked for some of the biggest names in Hollywood such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Kerr, Steven Spielberg, Courtney Cox, Dwayne Johnson and more. She is also the ambassador for Young Living, a range of healthy essential oils approved for use in cooking.

MIRANDA KERR’s 80/20 RULE

McAloon was the former Victoria’s Secret model’s chef when she was still with actor Orlando Bloom. The celebrity chef even dishes that the model is indeed on a very strict diet but Kerr really does eat like she says she does. “I met Miranda when she was with Orlando. They both love my curries, light chicken or vegetable curries with coconut, as well as quinoa, salmon, and vegetables. I do a chicken salad with a lot of fresh herbs and chia puddings for breakfast.”

McAloon also revealed that the Australian supermodel does not eat rice as well as with food that contains any chemicals. She also mentioned that Kerr is indeed following a strict 80/20 diet. “She has the 80/20 rule that she sticks to, so eating healthily 80 percent of the time and having a treat the other 20 percent,” she revealed.

COURTNEY COX PARTIES

Actress Courtney Cox also hired McAloon to be her personal chef for more than four years. “They used to have a lot of people every Sunday, sometimes it could be 15 people, sometimes it was 50,” said the chef.

The celebrity chef explained how open-minded and Cox was especially when it comes to the food that she serves. “There was one time, I grabbed the olive oil instead of the tequila to put in Courtney’s margarita, but otherwise things were pretty good,” McAloon joked.

McAloon revelead that Paltrow and Martin are both very strict on their diet

GWYNETH PALTROW EATS NOTHING

When Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were still together, McAloon was actually their personal chef. She started working for Paltrow when she started filming the first Iron Man movie. “I had a brief from their assistants, they eat nothing. They are very strict. They avoided any sugars, anything sweet, no dairy, just more vegetables.”

She also revealed that as time goes by she actually added a few more ingredients to their food and all they noticed was that her food was getting better. “That’s what happens when you eat more than grass.”

STEVEN SPIELBERG’S COUNTER TOP

McAloon also worked for Academy award-winning director, Steven Spielberg and his wife Kate. She even mentioned how beautiful the Spielberg kitchen was and that the lady of the house was amazing and the entire family loved her cooking. “One time at their house, I chipped a piece off their amazing countertop. I started to cry and she could have fired me easily, but she loved my food so she said, ‘Don’t worry about it’. That was a relief,” McAloon said.

Looks like celebrities really do have their own healthy lifestyle secrets. One thing is for sure though, it is very difficult indeed to stay healthy, but then again it is always a matter of choice and self-discipline.

Leave A Reply